Well, hi there. Long time no see!
Yes yes, I am here to revive and revitalise this dusty dead blog to life. And first and foremost would be my greatest apologies for the hiatus. And sorry if my writings are a bit off, with curses and all, I'm 19, I can curse when I want to, hey! So I was busy, physically mentally and even emotionally. But I'm not here to blab about my feelings or whatnot, that period passed way long time ago. I'm here to type about my one year in UniKL Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology, located in Sepang, where I received educations for pre-studying in Moscow, Russia. And I shall be going there on the 28th of June, which is not that long from today.
My whole close-to-one-year journey was fun, it was tiring, that's something I can promise you, but it was worth it, well, part of it.
See that Russian lecturer up there, in the photo? Yep, her name is Natalia Mihailovna, and you could practically say she's one of the strict-est Russian lecturer among the other two lecturers. But she's also kind, sweet and funny, somewhat mother-like. Basically the whole year of studying in MIAT revolved around her, as our Russian classes were the freaking intensive ones, and I mean REALLY intensive. Our classes include reading texts, memorising and RETELLING them again, in full Russian. Those were the nasty ones. Others are the usual exercises, grammar and other shindigs.
Then there's Maths and Physics, the other two main subjects I learned in MIAT, the lecturers are gold, I tell you. All you need to do is focus, and with god's willing, no problem, unlike yours truly, I only got bits and parts of it, cause I didn't focus wholly during class, bad Azzally, bad!
But most of all, I made friends. The whole lot of em! And the moment I finally packed my bags and went home for good from MIAT, I feel slightly lost, eventho we will be meeting again in three weeks time kan pfft, but my point is, I feel so attached to them, and honestly, I never thought I would. Well partly because I'm that always-sarcastic-no-I-don't-like-making-friends kinda guy but I did, and I love them, with all my heart. And I feel that no matter where I stand, in there, they'll always be by my side, no matter what.
Well, that's one special batch of coursemates I have, right?
And that concludes this post, of how I appreciate every single coursemates I have, and that they mean a lot to me, eventho I never verbalize it. And with that, I bid you farewell for now,
tar tar!

No comments:
Post a Comment