Sunday, January 3, 2016

Tag/Label Update

Hi, just a short update, I've gone through a some of my recents posts and started putting tags on it, but I only tagged certain posts, I didn't tag my personal posts, bcs most of them are my personal anyway. And I added a widget to the right(depends, if I've updated my blog and changed it to the left then it's the left) and you can click on them tags for easier access!

I should probably explain the tags, so:

#bookreviews are every book review I did, consisting of

  1. The Summer Read Quest Challenge (TSRQC)
  2. Winter Book Haul (WBH)
  3. Poetry Semester (PS)
so you can also click on said tags if you wanna read reviews by groups. I separated them by tags already.

I also arranged it by genres, so there's

  1. fiction
  2. poetry
  3. non fiction
mostly my reviews are for fictions and poetry books, I also did one non fiction book.

and I also used the tag 'fav' for books(regardless of genre) that I love. So if you wanna read about books that I highly recommend(bcs I LOVE THEM), then you can use that tag.

and the others are #travel, and #tags

  1. travel is for my travel stuff, like my winter trip or my summer trip posts, or like posts about my walks in moscow
  2. tags are basically, um, tags? like 50 random questions about me and etc. I'll be doing more tags just for the heck of it
So that's pretty much it, I hope this helps. Also, credit to Dalilah bcs this was her idea, so thanks Dals!

see ya

No comments: