Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dinner of the Year.




The high school I graduated in was SMK King George the Fifth and during my year as the senior (2011), there was no prom. Not even a Batch Dinner. And when I look at all the other schools (well basically the MRSMs and whatnot, since my coursemates kinda revolve around those) they said they had a splendid time during their dinners and when they asked me about my High School Dinner I'd go "Dinner? Kitorg dulu takde dinner." and insert my poker face around the quote. Well to make things worse, the batch after mine (1995s) got their prom and dinner and we 94s we're like "WHYYY WHYY YOU DO THIS TO US?!"

So since my Pre Russian course have this Batch Dinner I was excited. VERY excited, that I spread all my excitement over Twitter, which later got Iqah and Nishya excited too.

And the dinner was great. Very very great. I had lots of fun taking photos...... of other people. Well that's partially blaming myself cause my camera's autofocus won't freakin work so I had to make sure the photos were in focus using manual, so paling sampah pun selfies guna SLR with some friends hahaha. But still, enjoyed myself. Pretty much glad how my first ever dinner turned out. Tho I'm pretty sure it wasn't all that. Pretty sure tons of my coursemate's dinner are more epic and whatnot but yeah since it's my first time I'm just gonna say I enjoyed myself. So the usuals, here have some selfies and some other dinner photos :)










Aaaand here are the others:




 










see ya!

No comments: