Heyya guys! Sorry it took a while for my second book review. So here you go!
So I've heard a friend of mine told me that they don't recommend John Green's books, but um, as a reader, who kinda read (for the time being) 4 of his books, I enjoyed 3/4 of it, which is pretty weird since I don't really like to read books of the same author (idk why). But since Syaqira told me about TFIOS from Tumblr in July 2013 (yes we know about TFIOS since last year way earlier than you guys boo hoo you noobs) she told me to read lots of his books and save Looking For Alaska for last. So my point being, I've read most of his books and I am very satisfied with the reads. Ok now for Paper Towns:
I like the way John Green writes as a boy, no I'm not being sexist or anything tapi the coolness of the way he writes as a guy, so cool la haha. And I am still in awe by the way thinks and writes this stuff. it's unique. And this book is like a mixture of adventure and romance altogether, and witty, let's not forget witty. The grammar is satisfying, nothing heavy, and the plot is quite lengthy but still fun to read.
Rating for the book: 7.5/10. Which makes it fall in the category of 'a good read'.
AAAAND that's all for now, okay let's move on to my next read!
l8r

No comments:
Post a Comment