OK HI So I just finished my third book 44 minutes after reading it, honestly I couldn't wait to start reading it and when I did I kinda binge-read til the end. And it was a great read!!!! Idk la if I'm the only one saying this bc of the things that revolve around me ke apa but IMO this is a really really good read, although it is short. Tbh I'm going to reread it few more couple of times just because I can and I want to.
Ok this is a poetry book, but I'm not saying it doesn't have a plot. It does, actually. And what amazes me is that her poems are so short, yet so deep. And - they rhyme, which makes it even better! But I think it's a teeny tiny bit pricey for a book that leaves a blank page after a poem (which is okay because I do that too) but overall, it's a book that I would gladly enjoy rereading it. Infact I'm going to bring it back to Moscow haha. The vocabulary used is ok, nothing heavy (which reminds me dalam the last post it's also vocab, and not grammar pshh). Oh and I'm publishing this one late bc it's like 2 am and if I publish this now no one is going to read it (not sure if this blog has any reader whatsoever). And yeah, I like reading it.
Rating: 9/10!
_______________________
Um, I too, hope that one day I could publish a poetry book, you know, just for the heck of it. But I'm pretty sure I won't be publishing it in my name, probably a screen name or a pen name or pseudonym or something. Would that be okay? Haha. Ok need sleep, need to wake up for sahur in 2 hrs so bai!
2nd 'l8r' in a day haha l8r

2 comments:
Hi there ! Just want you to know that I do still read your blog :) And I'm pretty sure that ada lagi yang, who keep update with this wonderful blog of yours. Oh well, can't wait for your next book review :)
@Anonymous omg hi hello! wow seriously i feel so happy seeing this haha thank you for being so nice! :D
Post a Comment