Sunday, July 20, 2014

TSRQC #4: Me Before You


Hello there, sorry it took awhile, 2 weeks since the last book haha.
Okay this book is really good, tbh. I mean dia mcm a really good mix of (a somewhat great amount) affairs, romance and wittiness, and you do know I'm a sucker for witty books ;) I loved the main characters in this book throughout my read, and I find it interesting the way Jojo writes the book in different POVs, so like you can also know what other characters in the book were thinking regarding a given situation or something. The plot is somewhat quite long kot (idk la which ones are categorized as long or short or quite long anymore) and it really plays with your emotions somewhere dkt the ending. The vocab is a-okay, sikit complicated but nothing you can't handle. All in all, I enjoyed it, really.
Rating: 8/10

______________________

Oh and I might be reading a different book next, not the one from the list, but I'd still write the review under TSRQC though, I hope you don't mind. Hehe. ok see ya!

p/s : is TSRQC grammatically or?

l8r allig8r

No comments: