Sunday, November 23, 2014

Random 50 Questions Tag!

(belanja selfie skek)

Hi! I should be doing something productive or I should sleep since it's already 1:22am here and I have classes tomorrow morning but hey why so serious?! Anyway, I haven't been doing tags since forever!!! I don't remember when the last time I did these, I guess the last time was when I was still in KGV? Idk but hey let's try to have some fun and know more about the owner of this blog you're reading howzat. Leggo!
  • 1:What was the LAST BOOK you read?
Looking For Alaska. One of my favourites tbh :) And I'm currently reading two books at a time atm and it's pretty hard to finish but ohwell.
  • 2:Do you like roller coasters?
like em? I LOVE THEM.
  • 3:Day or night?
hmm, depends on situations at hand. I mean I like going to parks and skating or whatever during the day, and I also do sometimes enjoy night walk but it's kinda scary but ok so I guess I choose both I'm sorry
  • 4:What do you hear right now?
Mariah Carey's songs. YA MAN MC FTW
  • 5:What would you name your son or daughter if you had one?
I've answered this once in formspring.me and my answer was something ancient-malay-ish, like Zubaidah, Jamal, Aminah, Ramli? hahaha don't ask why, ask why not :)
  • 6:Do you want kids? Why or why not?
at the moment, no. I'm happy with just having nephews and nieces for the time being.
  • 7:What’s your favorite memory with your best friend(s)?
omg but this is such a heavy question for such a random tagggg next!
  • 8:How many times did it take you to pass your driver’s test?
twice haha 
  • 9:The scariest dream you had?
haven't had those for so long now. um but I guess once I dreamt that my mom was chased by some ghost with long legs and arms so uh yeah that's some scary shit there
  • 10:How tall are you?
178++ cm. ya I'm pretty tall :>
  • 11:The last thing you ate was…
lol. I munch on some of Berr's oat of wholesome whatever like an hour ago I guess
  • 12:A band you want to see live is…
PTV, Paramore(again pls)
  • 13:Do you have a hero/someone you look up to? If so, who?
I do. But they're kinda temporary. I mean I think of this someone as a hero in certain situations only, not like everyday I wake up and think "oh I want to be like this guy right here" etc etc no, I kinda work hard without actually a hero I look up to.
  • 14:Do you like to swim?
um kinda? but I don't swim a lot bcs insecurities ha ha
  • 15:Things you look for in a guy/girl?
funny, understandable, enjoy listening to my rants, sweetheart :"> I can go on with this for so long but I'll cut this short right here
  • 16:Has a book ever upset you?
YES BUT IT'S KINDA LIKE A GOOD UPSET, you know? Ernest Hemingway's Fiesta: The Sun Also Rises.
  • 17:What was the first instrument you learned to play? (if any)
hmmm I've series of unfortunate events in learning instruments tbh haha. I tried to play the guitar, and failed - miserably, I tried learning through youtube and still to no avail. then I tried to learn to play the ukulele, which I also failed miserably DESPITE THE FACT I had someone to teach me. and when I'm in Moscow(aka now) I bought a keyboard and started learning to play simple songs and here I am, with a video of me playing a song using a keyboard in one blogpost so yay  
  • 18:Some of your hobbies include…
reading, writing, being emotional, tumblr, eating, sleeping wow I'm really passive aren't I haha
  • 19:How do you deal with anger?
ok this one seems like a serious question. usually I find a place for me to vent it. usually I vent it to my bestfriend, or my sister, or my parents, cause literally these people are the best listeners in the whole wide world. after that, I would go for ice cream! or chocolate, but usually ice cream, cones, pints, whatever floats your boat :) if these doesn't work, I'd sing songs out loud in my room. or I would write about it. usually writing my emotions out kinda lifts the burdens a bit so yea for me it helps. and finally if it's really serious, not like anger, but more to stress like craps, I would ask for recommendations on really good tear-jerker movies, and I would try to bawl my eyes out. which don't really happen though, I never bawl. that's just too much? haha but yeah tear-jerkers are still tear-jerkers so
  • 20:Something you like about your appearance is…
it's more to a lovehate feeling. bcs there are pluses and minuses. my hair. my face. hahaha I feel so vain right now
  • 21:What was the last movie you watched?
Miracle In Room Number 7 (yes if you know this movie then yes I was having a bad time that day thus this sad movie)
  • 22:Do you have a favorite ghost story? What about a personal ghost story?
now that I think about it, I do. Do I need to write it here? a personal ghost story? nah
  • 23:Where is the farthest from home that you've gone?
HERE! (moscow, russia)
  • 24:Have you met anyone through Tumblr that you'd like to meet irl?
troye sivan pls hehe
  • 25:Do you look like your parents?
IDK I guess so???
  • 26:Things you have in common with your parents?
Well I have the tendency to like sepah-sepahkan barang after using it (from my dad) and I have the tendency to clean things that I(or everyone else) sepahkan (from my mom) so they kinda like cancel out each other?? hahaha. Oh and I guess I'm pretty observant, both of my parents are very observant tho, I realised that when I was in form five
  • 27. What is to the right of you?
supposedly, Mubarak but he hasn't come back yet hmm risau ni
  • 28:A favorite memory with a sibling?
since I was listening to MC's songs I remember having a sing along to MC's songs in the car with my eldest sister
  • 29:What is something you wish you'd done?
at the moment? I wish I'd top up my malaysian number earlier now that THEY ALREADY DEACTIVATED MY NUMBER ERGH
  • 30:What are some of your favorite blogs?
I don't really have fav blogs sorry
  • 31:Do you sing in the shower?
totes *insert wink*
  • 32:Something others have described you as...
hmmmm, when I was 13, some friends described me as the blur guy. and when I was 16 I think, a junior said I look strict? and some others described me as bajet BUT these are first impressions hehe
  • 33:Name of every pet you've had...
WOW Rubern is the only one I remember, that was when I was standard 2/3??
  • 34:Your favorite superhero?
Raven from Teen Titans, but older Raven, not much bcs older Raven is like so sexual haha
  • 35:Two of your fears are...
well I don't really like it if people judge me, but idk most of the times I don't really care. oh and I'm afraid of losing someone I love, I have another one I just thought but you asked for two so
  • 36:What you're majoring in in college/what you plan to major in...
aeronautical engineering, kinda like aerohydro ballistics. I will get to you one day on what do I actually learn haha
  • 37:What is your favorite season?
winter! although it's really cold but I still love winter nonetheless
  • 38:The best vacation you took?
for now, the best one was when me and my brother went to Switzerland and Croatia bcs he had to visit a powerplant there and I tagged along bcs I got good results for my SPM hehehe
  • 39:Why your best friends are your best friends.
bcs of all people, they get me. they understand what's going on with me. they'd never judge me for anything I would do or anything I did. and they know how to bright up my day without even trying.
  • 40:How did you come across your favorite band?
paramore? from Fatin Fathanah. PTV? From Dalilah. Mayday Parade? from Ahmad Safwan. and I kinda like 1D too so thx Fatin Syahirah hehe
  • 41:Occupations you wanted as a little kid?
astronaut hahaha but I'm not fit as shhhhh
  • 42:Are you an introvert or extrovert?
introvert. hands down. I mean once during new year, everyone of my friends went out to watch the fireworks and have fun and I WAS IN MY ROOM ON MY BED and I was really happy that time so yeah
  • 43:When was the last time you drank?
just now, mineral water. don't do alcohol guys.
  • 44:How many pillows do you sleep with?
two
  • 45:Are you a "safe" driver?
borderline safe hahahaha I guess la
  • 46:Something that's bothering you right now?
a good friendship I have that is at stake because of me heh
  • 47:How many cds do you own?
do i really have to count um like what, 6/7 I guess
  • 48:How many books do you own?
A LOT. For a guy, that is ha!
  • 49:How many aunts and uncles do you have?
A LOT. My mom has lots of siblings and my dad has lots of siblings too so yea
  • 50:"Top 5" [Something]
Top 5 foods I love(in no particular order)
1) large pepperoni pizza
2) spicy chicken mcdeluxe
3) double cheese burger
4) sr's curry seafood laksa
5) sr's chicken cordon bleu

There you go! Hope you had fun reading these boring answers haha. Oh and two posts before someone left me a comment and it made me happy to have response(s) from people so yay do more of those hehe okay I'm heading to bed so 

l8r!

No comments: