Thursday, December 11, 2014

A travelogue!


                                     


Hello! I have news for you!!!!!
I'm currently working on a project(not the official ones) and I've seen a lot of my friends started with their travelogue ever since they went for their winter break/summer break. So since I will finally officially go for a trip during this winter, I'd want to prepare a blog, dedicated to my travel photos, and I've seen friends using websites like Flickr, and Instagram, and VSCOcam and they're all very nice. I was very intrigued bcs they have really good photos and I feel like hey I also would want to share great photos with other people, so that is why I am here today, to present you to my travelogue blog:

http://www.zxstravelogue.tumblr.com/

I didn't chose Instagram, despite the fact that it's a good platform to showcase your art, but I'm always pissed at the fact that they use squares, in respect to lomography or whatever (imo). So I feel like the square frames limit your showcase and I don't really fancy that. But don't mistake me for trash talking tho! I mean I know a couple of people who are very creative with the square frames thingamajig, like my roomate *waves to barak*. VSCOcam and Flickr are also okay but I just think Tumblr speaks to me from another level. I mean despite the fact that there are not many Tumblr users that I know(except for like KGV friends etc etc), Tumblr provides a good medium for interactions between people. You can follow blogs, and you can share the things you made(or things that other people made) with other people, and VSCOcam don't really have that? And Tumblr is like a free blog, not just dedicated for photography and whatnot, so yeah there's like a wider range of audience. I mean you don't usually see people spend hours in Flickr going through photos and all that?

So for the time being I've completely uploaded photos from my Switzerland slash Croatia trip and a few photos from when I have short walks in Moscow, I shall update more in January (or earlier if I go for walks here) please do have a visit and give the blog some love! Thanks a bunch! :)

Later!

No comments: