Monday, January 5, 2015

Update!



Ayyyy hello, here's a lil update about my blog/life/whatever:

  • um as you can see, I've updated the the layout and background and banner and I am currently satisfied with it, not completely satisfied but okay la for the time being
  • currently I have like, around 9 more days to my finals so I may(or may not) be busy with studying[or sleeping or procrastinating(like for example: updating the layout and background of my blog; writing this post; watching cartoon series)] so that's like why I haven't been updating this blog here, but I'll try my best to write when I have any interesting things to write
  • I've just finished watching all the seasons of Korra, and Teen Titans, and I AM SAD BCS IDK WHAT TO DO w my life now sobs
  • for the time being, I could not use my keyboard(as in synthesizer, not as in laptop punya keyboard) bcs SOMEONE kinda like ruined the power source punya plug so I have to like buy a new one la
  • idk if this exam I'm going through soon will be good or not bcs I'm not really confident with it. no wait, let me put it the right way, I think I can do it, but there are like a few aspects that idk I could handle right now like my practical and stuff and it really aggravates me that I can't do anything about it
  • idk why I'm writing about these stuff
  • no I'm not a mess 
  • I just need a getaway
  • quick
  • OH I've already planned my winter trip and bought the tickets and accommodations AND I AM SO PUMPED FOR THIS so you see now how much of an emotional wreck I am bcs of this hahaha
  • I'll try to make a winter walk post soon so tunggu la dulu ye for now 


So there you go, so I'll see you later, hehe 

pray for my exams tho pls and thank u

No comments: