Sunday, May 3, 2015

30 Days Black & White Photos Challenge.


Hullo! sorry for the hiatus (as always) but hey do I have something for you!!! April is like my fav month of all, so this April I decided to do a 30 Days Challenge in my Tumblr blog, which is the - yep you guessed it(or if you've read it from the title) 30 DAYS BLACK & WHITE (and a little hint of brown actually) PHOTO CHALLENGE!!! Basically it's a challenge that I have to do every day for 30 days during the month of April. And every day I uploaded one black and white(w a lil hint of brown, yes i need to stress this) photo, and the best thing about these photos are the fact that I've never published them anywhere before! It's the first time I post them online! Most of them are from my winter break, but some of them are throwbacks, and some of them I took during that day. And by the end, I feel like the coloured photos mean a lot too, I kinda feel a bit frustrated that I showed you the black and white version while the original coloured ones are pretty(some even prettier, too!) which makes you feel thankful of God's work of beauty. So anyway, check dem out if you want to here! (#ShamelessSelfPromo) hehs



OR if you're here for updates regarding my life, then I have exams soon and I am nowhere near ready tbh? But it'll work out, like always, insyaAllah. Um and sorry for the short update,

See yah!

No comments: