!!!!!!!!!! HI!!!!! Sorry for the 3 months hiatus hahahaha but you should know I struggled so much to try to finish this book. But I made it. I succeeded. I won. OK so let's just move on to the review shall we.
ELIZABETH IS MISSING is a story about an old woman with Alzheimer, who only most of the time remember that her friend, Elizabeth, is missing. Idk why but I keep on stumbling onto these kinds of books, you know where the pov is of a person with disabilities or diseases and it's really, like eye opening, because I rarely read these kinds of writing, usually they'll be about a normal girl or atleast about a normal person who's friends with someone ELSE who is sick. You don't really get to know how their story goes. So this book is all about that, regarding Alzheimer,
I bought this book in London, during my winter break, thus the WBH(Winter Break Haul), and I bought this book at Waterstone kot? Tak ingat but this is like the number 1 book the people picked so considering the fact that A LOT OF PEOPLE chose this to be the number 1 book to be read, I bought it without a second thought.
But throughout the book, I mean like from the beginning to the middle, the story is kinda draggy and slow. But there are humor parts to like dim the draggy story, but I still think it wasnt enough bcs I almost gave up on this book more than three times bcs of how it takes a long time to reach the end. But somewhat 3/4 of the book THE WHOLE GAME STARTS TO CHANGE. It starts getting more interesting and I kid you not, the ending is very VERY nice. It hit me so good that the rating I had for this book changed drastically.
Also the writes alternates the timeline of story between past in present VERY frequently throughout the story so it gets kinda confusing sometimes. But again, I really like the ending. All in all, I think the genre is like humor, drama, and thriller. And I think it's worth the read if you're strong enough to go through the pain (cewah). READ IT IF U WANT.
ELIZABETH IS MISSING is a story about an old woman with Alzheimer, who only most of the time remember that her friend, Elizabeth, is missing. Idk why but I keep on stumbling onto these kinds of books, you know where the pov is of a person with disabilities or diseases and it's really, like eye opening, because I rarely read these kinds of writing, usually they'll be about a normal girl or atleast about a normal person who's friends with someone ELSE who is sick. You don't really get to know how their story goes. So this book is all about that, regarding Alzheimer,
I bought this book in London, during my winter break, thus the WBH(Winter Break Haul), and I bought this book at Waterstone kot? Tak ingat but this is like the number 1 book the people picked so considering the fact that A LOT OF PEOPLE chose this to be the number 1 book to be read, I bought it without a second thought.
But throughout the book, I mean like from the beginning to the middle, the story is kinda draggy and slow. But there are humor parts to like dim the draggy story, but I still think it wasnt enough bcs I almost gave up on this book more than three times bcs of how it takes a long time to reach the end. But somewhat 3/4 of the book THE WHOLE GAME STARTS TO CHANGE. It starts getting more interesting and I kid you not, the ending is very VERY nice. It hit me so good that the rating I had for this book changed drastically.
Also the writes alternates the timeline of story between past in present VERY frequently throughout the story so it gets kinda confusing sometimes. But again, I really like the ending. All in all, I think the genre is like humor, drama, and thriller. And I think it's worth the read if you're strong enough to go through the pain (cewah). READ IT IF U WANT.
Rating: before= 3/10, after= 7/10
___________________________________
also, im starting to think that this blog is more dedicated to book reviews rather than about my life haha. so maybe I should update something here? Well I'm currently in my summer break, I'll be going back to Moscow on the 4th of Sept D: (not ready to go back yet) I thoroughly enjoyed my time bcs I had so much fun being w family and my friends!!! omg I spent time w my friends too it makes me feel so happy! I'll update more on that after the holiday ends. So I'm gonna start on my last #WBH book, are you ready? And also another book haul list is coming after I'm finished with the WBH, so stay tuned! :)
later!

No comments:
Post a Comment