HI GUYS OMG IM EXCITED TO WRITE ABOUT THIS ONE BCS
a) this is the last book for my Winter Break Haul
b) this is a very good book!!!!????!!!
okay so this book is SO FREAKING NICE BCS I HAVENT READ A GOOD BOOK FOR SO FREAKING LONG(- Leav's Memories), and the thing about doing review for book hauls is that sometimes most of the books you bought are not that good of a read and you get discouraged in time so when I started reading this book I was like very in love with it and it was so hard to put it down(still took me a while to finish bcs busy w Japan trip and going back to Moscow and going to classes) but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
What I like about this book is that besides reading and enjoying the plot(which is not your average storyline) the author educates you in a lot of stuff I mean I keep reading facts over facts til the end but they weren't the boring ones imo, and I love it MORE bcs the humor is just *thumbs up*, I mean they're not the stupid ones they're the commentary kind, I love em.
As for the scale of 'is the book heavy for reading', well, it's kinda heavy due to the facts and also the high level of vocab so yeah just have your phone ready for words to be translated la haha.
All in all, I loved it. I love how she ends the book but there's just one twist that I dislike regarding *SPOILERS* *DONT READ IF U HATE SPOILERS* Harlow.
Good plot. Unique way of telling the story. Drama and humor. Kinda sad too. Enjoyable. You don't feel the pressure of needing to finish it. Happy how everything turns out. In the end, after I finished the last line, I felt empty inside, I felt like I don't know what I should do next. I felt like I may need some time alone. I felt at peace, ceh acah je. But a very nice read, I felt warm and fuzzy after finishing it.
All in all(part 2), my rating would be 8.9/10 :)
_______________________
So that's the end of my Winter Book Haul book reviews!!!!! Thank you for staying with me this far! If you enjoyed the ride and want me to do more reviews, I already have a book list and books waiting to be read and reviewed, but I might be going on a short hiatus (or not, we'll see). Oh and idk if I'm up to it, but I have some good posts to be written for you guys so maybe don't stay tuned yet, but just do check ups and see if Ive written anything haha, so for now, see ya!!!
AND READ WE ARE ALL COMPLETELY BESIDE OURSELVES!!
Later

No comments:
Post a Comment