HARLOW (a pun, which is also a reference to We Are All Complete Beside Ourselves, a book that I made a review of, read more hiyaa
Hi guys, here's my second part of the supposedly-bonus posts(not really a bonus pun, I just feel like I should write them) well not really write?? But like atleast do something special la bcs I feel like it's been forever since I update people on my life, so instead of just writing all the boring stuff(I'm sure you're tired of reading especially if you just read my Japan post), I'm gonna make this post a bit lighter, I'll post photos! Lotsa lotsa em if you miss me!! They're not actually in order though(update: ok I actually took the time to rearrange the whole thing following the photo timeline via my phone's photo album so ok everything's fine) but I'll arrange it per events okay, let's go and vain me up! p/s: these were my summer plans ok, so ni everything(not rly) that happened from when I came back to when I'm flying back to Moscow.
Mos - Kul Day
omfg I hated what I wore that day but I still had to wear that kemeja shirt bcs I started getting rashes OF ALL THE FRICKING DAYS ugh so had to cover them up takut tak lepas keluar dr moscow
i look fat
Buka Puasa Gang
Raya Eid 2015
Escape Room and JJ w These Guys( I drove)
Aniq's Open House
Fatin's Mini Open House(more like makan makan)
Secret Recipe w Parents (bcs family's important too tbh)
My open house!
The Day(actually two days) I slept in UIA
The Night I Went Out w Farid(bcs he didnt come to my house)
Midvalley(food hunting w these guys)(not in photo: fahmi)
Japan w Family(more about this here
BBW/Movie Date w Nafiz
tbh i have more of these to share but they're snaps and idt i can put videos here ugh
p/s what's with my hair tho
Kites and Bubble Blowing in City Park S2
okay la kitorg actually singgah here for Inside Out hehe
Sushi Day @ Nilai /jemput Akem
Final Date w Amirah Izzati before I go back :< (this was on the same day as sushi day)
Moscow-bound Day :(
______________
SO that's pretty much how my summer went, it was nice, I didnt gained too much weight(kinda) (I suddenly gained more when I come back here wtf). Uh so that's it. Hope this is enough of an update for you guys :)
BYE


























































No comments:
Post a Comment