Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Poetry Semester



Hi guys, upon finishing my two long-awaited posts, I've decided to continue my book reading/reviewing thingy, it's like a job dah now, I should get paid, this should be like my side income dah tbh hahaha. Ok so, I just got into poetry writings in July 14, where I first read L&MA by Leav and I was obsessed with poetry since then, I mean all this while I only read excerpts and stuff and they were mighty good too but like yea. Ever since then I started reading poetry books more and more, and now it's been a year and I've only read around 5 books? I WANT TO READ MORE so I decided to write a list of good poetry books to buy and read them(oh and thanks to lostscars for the help, she'll nvr ever gonna read this but whatever, and thanks to some friends too for the book recommendations) and now here are the list of books I'll be reading and reviewing for you guys who are interested in poetry but afraid to buy it bcs scared it wont be good or like hard to understand etc etc dont worry fam I got u. Anyway here are the books(in no order whatsoever):

  • Memories 
  • The Year of No Mistakes
  • I Love You Is Back (thx min belanja :D)
  • No Matter The Wreckage (thanks kak pika for the recommendation) (thanks min belanja :D)
  • Chasers of the Light
  • Dispatch From the Future
  • The Feather Room
  • Over the Anvil We Stretch
  • Junkyard Ghost Revival

okay so now this will probably take a lot of time to finish maybe but I'll do my best, I mean I've finished my #TSRQC and my #WBH so now be on the lookout for my #PoetrySemester book haul!
THATS ALL FOR NOW HEHE


SEE U SOON!!

No comments: