Pergh selekeh benor
Well hi there! My second ekscursia, or should I say class trip, was yesterday (Sunday, 14th of July) and we went to Tsaritsyno Park (Парк Царицыно) and clearly I'm not joking on the part that THAT, my friends, is one big ass of a park. Nope, not in the vicinity of joking.
The word "Tsaritsa" literally means 'the Queen' in the Russian Language and the history of this park goes way back to the 16th to 18th century or so and the park contains lots of castles and very old buildings, and bridges, good lookin bridges. And a fountain too! The fountain is located in a man-made lake, on a small island-y place, and it was said that once, during the time of Queen Ekamirina the second, there was a legend that states that there was this reaaaally huge fish, and they given this fish a thing to eat, an earring, a ring or whatevs idk, and on the ring, was inscribed, the name of Ekamirina the second, well mainly to show that the land was her's i think? Well it's really complicated to decipher what the tourguide said and we had to like only listen and not have something to read on hahaha.
So anyways, aside from the museum located in the grand palace, what attracted me the most about this park is, well. The park itself. You could assuredly say, that the place is full with trees! Greeneries, everywhere! And just our luck, during the class trip it kinda rained lightly, which made the term Summer, a shame cause it was really cold that time. But nevertheless it was a great experience to walk miles and miles in the forest, to breathe in fresh air, to get away from traffic and to let your mind soar. Ekamirina the second also enjoyed the scenery, she would often sit where she could see the open view of the lake, and sip her tea. And I would like to enjoy that feeling.
Oh and there's this thing about a Cook House just beside the Grand Palace, where these are tons of rooms in the Cook House and every room had to prepare a dish of some sort. Sounded amazing, Ekamirina the second must have loved food. Well who doesnt right, I would like to see and dine the feast of hundreds of kinds if I could.
Well then, that would be all I could write about, regarding Tsaritsyno Park. Now drool over all the nice photos I took! :
Cam cool lak gambar nishya ni haha
I just dont get the why la these people like to put this love lock everywhere they could....
Nishya di dalam Nishya!
We have to wear these if we want to go inside the museum.....
Salam perantauan! Lewls.
okay see yah!
1 comment:
глядя на зелени, озер и исторических зданий, это напоминает мне о моей поездке в Пекине
Post a Comment