Thursday, October 3, 2013

Four Hundredth And Seven Years Strong.



I have this thing, where I would make a special post every 100th post. And it's already 17 posts over 400, so yeah this blog deserves another special post. And this special post is for a special friend of mine far far away. Nafiz 'Irfan, this is for you.

In the year 2007, the year I entered SMK King George the Fifth, was also the year I first started to know you. And the first time I saw you, we were in Dewan Seri Setia, sitting in our class circle, and you sat straight ahead of me, beside Syahmi kot? And then when we moved into 1 Muzaffar, we sat on the first row, I sat beside the windowsill, you were in the center and Syahmi was at the other end, and the teacher's table was infront of us, and that started everything between us.

But sadly by the start of 2008 I lost you as you moved to a class far away from mine. And to make things worse you got the same class as Syahmi. And that was the year Amirah joined in and you became close to her, which was really great since she's like my bestf since std 2 and you're my bestf too and yeah.

By 2009 I don't really remember much during the early part of the year, what with PMR and all, but by the end of the year, we got closer, with the class trip, the movies and apa bagai lagi lah.

By 2010, I remember you joined KSF bc of me and we spent so much time together skipping classes for our KSF duties. And when you said okay when I asked you to join me applying for prefects. And then there's the Malacca trip for KSF and spent the whole time together sampai semua jealous hahaha. And that was also the year kita start rapat dgn Safia kan? And we started calling her Piaw and the name stuck with her. And I also remember during the early part of the year masa nak pilih ambik science stream or accounting, I was supposed to go for accounts and LK but I dumbly changed to Science stream just so that I could be in the same class as you and Syahmi, but never happened pun -.- And by this year a huge part of things we did, were together, there's the recess, either dkt canteen ataupun library, then ada apa apa ke yg aku kena bertugas I would ask you to tag along first. And tuition dkt Warisan Pintar! Bio Chem Maths Addmaths Phy. Aaaaa freaking good times. And during December, we three musketeers (you me Syahmi) went out together and ended up at the Bowling Alley and you asked me to play but I denied but then you said you'd pay for it (as a way of coaxing, padahal I didn't wanted to join bc I suck kot) and in the end I joined.

And by our senior year 2011, we we're still good as gold. Tuition Bio and Chem still sama, but I quit Maths Addmath and Physics bc I found new teachers lewls. But we still had recess together, KSF and whatnot. FLASHMOB for Teacher's day! And Seng Long's Harry Potter theme for Hari Sukan and we were both wizards in tall hats and wearing capes and holding wands. McD dkt Parkson semua. I remember kita bertugas sama sama halau budak dari kelas, then time perhimpunan kita pulak yang lepak haha. And then there's SPM Result's Day, around May of 2012, I escaped everyone's sight just to be with you to coax you saying it's okay, padahal I didn't even said anything pun instead of just sitting right next beside you as your sister really did all the coaxing, and that was the moment I realise I was hopeless when you were down, and all I did was just be there.

You cancelled our plans tons of times, but I just can't stay mad at you. I can always grab your hand or hug you without feeling awkward, and trust me, I'd feel awkward as hell doing things like that with anyone else. I'll always remember how a good listener you are even to the boringest thing alive. And I always love it when I get all psyched up and started telling you about the Gone Series and you would listen and give good responses that you made me feel so happy. And how I helped you a lil into liking fictions and feeling proud that you still read nowadays. You always understand my sign language, whether just a simple eye movement or lips movement, you just get it. All those secret codes only we both know, our slow walks down the corridor before we became prefects and how you wouldn't think I'm a bad guy for talking bad about someone sebab you'd just laugh and go along with me. It's amazing that I only got to be in the same class as you for only a year, but we're still this close til now. And how I don't even know how many times, I would always say you're my bestfriend, and you're just the best friend I need :)

Okay that's that. And before I end this post, I would like to wish you (again) a very merry birthday! Since it's still 3rd of october hehs. Semoga panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki. Hope this beautiful friendship stays forever, cause you're the best one I have. Stay safe and take care. And since I'm so far away to give you any presents, here enjoy a stroll along memory lane :)



















 


























 And I like this one the most, I look really cool in this hahaha.

Alrighty, later!





No comments: