Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Привет Москва! (Hello Moscow!) Two days edition.



As I am typing this, it is 11:34pm, and isyak will arrive around 12. And today's the second day I am here in Moscow, and everything is, well, to put it in a way, very nice! Well there are ups and downs on this part that it. And more ups and downs will be added later when I start studying later, on the 2nd of July. But for now let's back up to the last few days, 28th June, 8pm, located at Taman Rashibah Indah, my home.

After I finished my prayers, and got ready to go to KLIA, I wore my socks and suddenly Nafiz, Budin and Amirah Izzati arrived and my home. We had a light chat and we took off to KLIA. Oh I should tell you this one thing. I was way overdressed that day. I put on this kemeja, slacks, and even wore my tie! So after arriving at KLIA I went to the toilet and then met Aqeel and Muiz, there in the toilet and Aqeel kinda laughed and said that I was a nerd for being to, well. I dont know what word to use to describe my over-dressed-ness. And quietly as I retreat out of the toilet and went to the place my family was sitting, I slowly took off my tie, in hopes that I will look less nerdy. Well it helped, a bit. Yea just a bit.

So then I kinda rushed here and there. First I was at the starting side of the KLIA, then I rushed to the end side of the KLIA, pushing my trolley with me, cause I had to wrap my backpack. Then I rushed back to where I was from, and on the way there Nafiz, Budin, Amirah and Ariff Rosli (which arrived around 15 mins after I arrived) went to McD, so I continue to rush back to the hujung awal part of KLIA cause there was a weight balance there so I could check if my luggage was overweight (which, technically, was, but I put my backpack luggage (around 13 kgs) to Salihin cause he has a lot of space, so again, thanks for saving my life Yen!

After weighing my luggages, I went back to my family's spot to find only dad and alang, the others also went to McD, so dad told me to go there and meet my family and have dinner, so alright, I said and went off. The moment I reach the weighing scale my phone rang, and I answered Fadhilah's call, said she just arrived at KLIA and was looking for me. After flagging her down, I also met Shahran, Iffah Hatta and Elda, Khairul U'mairah and Ahmad Safwan, which was a pleasant surprise! They said they were from Haiqal's. So then after waited for Haiqal to arrive, I again state to them that I want to go to McD for my dinner, but then the moment I turned around I saw Fatin Syahirah, Hakim, Syafiq Ashraaf. They borak borak and I reminded everyone that I (again) wanted to go to McD, so we finally went. There, we saw Nafiz's table and joined them, when finally I decided to order up, me Khairul and Ahmad went to que up and I saw my mom! So went to her she told me to order for her while she just sits at this one place with my nephew and niece and Pakdong, so I agreed and when I want to go back to the que, my phone rang and Shark said to gather at counter E9, I think. So went back to mum, said that I can't order for her cause I have to push my luggages to E9 and force-ditch my parents and friends, but onmyway back to my luggages I asked Nafiz to accompany me and that's when I remembered when I'm so glad having him as my bestfriend. He literally helped me all the way, teman to my bags, tolong tolakkan the luggages and all. So then all the pre russians gathered and we started to arrange our bags in our naming's order and whatnot. Then Amirah, Budin, Ariff came, then Fatin, Hakim, Syafiq, Fadie, Khairul, Ahmad, Elda, Iffa, Dalila then Aizuddin, Nina besar, and Fatin Fathanah arrived and then it felt like a Georgian Boom or something cause then I saw Louis, Aiman Salleh, Muzammil, and even Marzouq. Seriously, ramai nya georgians came that day o.o Then rang my family, cakap I'll be staying at the counter for a while until they give us the next instruction. Then my family arrived WITH MY DINNER. Lol by then baru teringat I was epic hungry to the part I sat at the side and ate half of my burger and gave the other half to Ahmad, cause I was in no mood.Then Nafiz told me he had to head home in that moment cause he had to send Amirah first, so I thanked him for coming to send me, for coming to my house, for everything and hug him and fought back my tears. After that's that, the travelling agents panggil to gather near McD, so when all the other pre russians bertolak ke sana I told my family to stay for a while, but turns out after the meeting we're going straight to check in and that's that. We're off. So called my family suruh datang but they didn't. When I called again cakap "Adik nak pergi dah niii" baru datang hahaha.

So that was the moment I salam, and hug my family members, kissed my nephews and nieces, mum and dad, and bid farewell to my friends. And my family stayed til the end, till I finally went into the customs part thingymajiggy.

So my trip to Moscow was Kuala Lumpur to Dubai, Dubai to Moscow. And the first flight took four-something-hours. Transited for two hours, and to Moscow around four hours. First flight was as boring as hell, our tv wasnt working, I can't even watch a single movie! But the second flight was great, had fun, and the foods were awesome!

Arrived at Moscow early morning, and apparently I did not remember what time. Yada yada yada checked out of Russian customs and waited for the other half of the batch to arrive from Thailand. Around two or so hours, they arrived and we took the bus to our apartment (which was not very that awesome).

Arrived infront the dorm, we give our passports, and when we got them back we divided ourselves into groups, for roomates slash housemates. And my housemates are Amirul Naim, Danial Zaki, Ridzwan Hallim, and my roommate is no other that Abdul Mubarak haha. And our senior is Ijat, from SAS, if I'm not mistaken. And we checked into our room, not quite settle down, then went to surau for a little dinner and a light foreword from our senior welcoming us officially, to Moscow. Then went back to our room and BAM, slept.

This was the first day, now I shall bore you with the second day of my life in Moscow!

Woke up around 7am, and got ready took our bath and around 10am we went down of our apartment and gathered with the seniors, where then we went to Planyornaya (kinda like a street slash shopping complex and whatnot) and first thing first was that we withdrew money for our daily use. After that's done, we went to try our first ever Shawarma (which I'm not all that confident, spelled correctly) (which is a kind of like kebab, malaysian style I mean not the ones with the lidi and all. and it tasted freaking delicious! Then we aboard the bus and head to Mega, another shopping complex located around 15 to 20 mins of travel. The Mega we went was one of the four total Megas in Moscow and the one we went was one of the smaller ones. There we bough our very own refrigerator, washing machine, water heater and iron. Then we pursued Ikea and bought house utensils and then to Ashan where we bought more utensils and some food products. All in all it took us almost the whole day and we had to went back home holding all the huge and heavy grocery bags and ran through the rain and were soaking wet and whatnot.

The next day, we got ready again around 10 and went down and converted somemore USDs, cause I haven't converted mine yet that time. After that's completed we went again for our daily Shawarma and then for the first time ever, board the Metro to Krasnaya Ploshid (Red Square). There we went into GUM, which is a high class shopping center and I found this shop that sells Lomo cameras and I was over the moon! And I tanamkan semangat to collect my pocket money and one day will but a very high quality lomo camera. Then we went home cause the trip was quite far and our energy drained quick.

So that's it, that's my short version of my first two days in Moscow, and now do enjoy these loads of photos I took :D






















Domodedovo Airport, Russia :)




Our apartment located at Ulitsa Vilitsa Latsitsa :)






Kebab Stall! (halal, no worries)





Chinese food!



Ikea shopping!



Ashan shopping!








Hello Krasnaya Ploshid! (Red Square)




Hello GUM!





The shop which sells lomography cameras!









 Alrighty, that's all for now, till then! :)

No comments: