Hhhhhhello! I have a draft on Raya and Puasa but it got idled for so long I lost my mood to update on it, ever. So I guess I'll just move on then eheh.
So anyways, I could frankly say that yesterday was one of those productive days, I think. Well for starters, I have Physical Culture (or Physical Education) and I did not skip that, so yeah that's okay. And then finally (emphasis on the finally, bc I've been planning this for quite a long time) went for a walk in the park slash forest belakang asrama. So Ami, as my new partner-in-crime, terpaksa like tag along, and sebab Adib and the gang, my new circle of friends(?) ada this rugby tournament of whatever. So since Autumn is coming to an end soon, what better time to go for a walk than the now kan?
Though it was around 4/5 pm, it was very cold la the surrounding, along w the trees and all. But it was very nice. They have benches along the road along the trees and you could just sit there with a cup of tea, take out a book and read, or write, kinda like my thing la, or you could just be active and jog or cycle or go for a stroll.
OH bytheway, hi Ami! Don't go snooping around now, I mean it.
Oh and excuse my tongue slip in the last one, when you're in my situation during that time, you are bound to curse, heh.
Cheerios
2 comments:
Ehem..last uu
@abrar ala cmon la abrar tak semua manusia perfect :p
Post a Comment