Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Summer Read Quest Challenge!

Heyya folks! Besides the fact that I'm going home in less than one week, I decided to make my summer holiday more cooler and wilder(lol not really)! So, I'm doing the SRQC (it sounds kinda suck-ish but why not) where I shall read a list of books that I collected throughout the one year that I stayed in Moscow and I'll read it[after I get a hold of it(means I have to look for it and buy it first)] in Malaysia(or someplace else) during my Summer break! But just to be sure, I'm not so confident myself if I can finish the whole list bc come on la I'm not that much of a reader but I'll try my best. One of the reasons I'm doing this is bc I rarely find good english books in Moscow, I mean sure russian people love to read, seriously you can see them reading newspapers books or whatever anywhere they go, but unfortunately good books here are for people who are good in russian and apparently I am not good enough to start reading russian books kahkah.

Well for those carrying insults and hate comments about this pls go no one needs you here.

And I'm not so sure if I'm gonna get good response(s) from everyone or not, but I guess it's better to do this rather than to just sit and sleep all day(kinda like what I'm doing nowadays before I head back).

So the SRQC already started actually, I'm currently reading The Great Gatsby by FS Fitzgerald and I shall write the book review also here in this blog so stay tuned!

Oh and btw here's the list for the books I'm going to read. I kinda over-semangat-ed at some point bc I use Photoshop and whatnot to make this list so yea lol.


I'm gonna repeat myself again that I may not finish this list bc I am quite known for my hangat-hangat tahi ayam spirit but again, I'll try my best so support me pls. God I sound so desperate, not even sure if people would even read this haha ok so that's it for now, here's to a good summer break!

Huzah!

No comments: