HI haha okay okay I know I said that I was going to publish the next review in two days time or so but I didn't bc I was busy with friends coming to my house and we went out yadayadayada. So this concludes the I-shall-never-promise-anything-ever-in-blog-writing-anymore part. Let's move on!
Andrea Gibson's book is pretty.... um, idk... hard to explain. At first I thought she's a girl then I thought she is actually a he, and then I'm positive that he is actually a she. So yes, Andrea Gibson is a she. This book focuses on like, current events and some LGBT cases, which is ok la not like I have any problems with them. And I just kinda think this book is for them 18 yo and above kind bc the content is pretty mature. Tapi takde la banyak but still. And it also talks about religions and also a little about Palestine too, yep! And since I'm new to poetry reading shindig, I think I WILL compare it to Love & Misadventure, just bcs I want you all to know what you're dealing with (bc face it I know you people read little poetry writings too kan? KAN?!). Ok TMV punya poems tak rhyme (idk la I kinda have a thing for rhyming poems) but L&M punya deep dia simple TMV punya deep but complex. Plus TMV punya poems panjang and tell more stories. Dia mcm memerlukan more concentration to understand and relate, more than L&M. I like TMV, but I kinda like L&M more haha. But that doesn't mean this is not a good book, no. This is also a good book in my opinion. If you're into poetry reading then this is a book you should read. Dia mcm intermediate punya level la haha.
Rating: 6/10
______________________________
Byk pulak book reviews mcm annoying pulak. "Like when are you going to write normal blog posts?" "Books are boring la aezack pls write about something else" WELL BOO HOO. Haha takdela. Maybe later la eh, I'd like to focus on reading first bcs nanti takde masa dah nak baca(or write blog post also lol) D:
Daa(gaya bye zaman zaman sassy dulu)

No comments:
Post a Comment