HII HIII HIIIIII omg honestly I am very pumped to write about this one, it's almost 3 am and I need to wake up early tomorrow but I NEED TO WRITE THIS NOW
This book is simply amazing. I don't care if I'm overrating it bcs I really think it's a heluva good book GOODNESS, seriously! I haven't felt the excitement to keep reading a book to the end for such a long time! Okay okay chill jap. Ok let's me review it for you.
Idk la if suddenly I'm really into mushy romantic stuff but this book is so cute. SWEET. AF. I instantly fell in love just after the first few pages. And it also has some witty-humors for you to enjoy, and you know how I like em witty stuff! And I really like both the characters. Park is like, half-Korean guy(I kinda imagined him like Harry Shum Jr LOL) and Eleanor has RED HAIR, Hayley Williams-like. They are like, totally different, but like, totally the same, at the same time. They're teens. 16 years old. YES, this book is about a 16 year old couple. Teenage love story. But it's really something bcs we're teenagers ourself kan, and someway somehow this book either reminds us of our love or like, tells us what we kinda wanted once/still want it/had once and still want it. The storyline is great, drama, suspense, romance, more romance aaaa hahaha. Idk why I'm actually fanboying over this book but yea. And part dkt hujung dia kinda intense which makes you want to read more and not stop. And the ending, PERH. Haha. If you're like the hopeless romantic person, then please read this if you haven't. Ohya, not suitable for 18 yrs below hehe, not that buku ni mcm Fifty Shades of Gray ke apa (tak pernah baca pun but I heard it's pretty, erk yknow) tapi mcm ada vulgar words and all this book so yea.
Pretty sure I just fanboyed all over this post instead of reviewing it but tbh Idk if I can explain what a good read it was. I beg you, please. Read this book. PLEASE. Haha
Rating: 9.8999999/10
P/S: Mcm biasa ah I'll link this to my twitter during the day although I wrote this post at 3am
l8r

No comments:
Post a Comment