Hey guyyyyyys hehe I was supposed to write an emotional post by now tapi things got a lil bumpy so I ended up didn't lol.
So, like the photo above, I'm back in my room in Moscow and yea katil tak berkemas ha ha ok moving on.
So my summer was pretty cool, imo. I gained around 5 kgs and I'm pretty sure it'll be hard to lose em balik *cry* haha. But ya la all I did was eat eat eat non stop, I blame nobody but myself hahaha. But I also spent a lot of time with friends and family. I mean like to give a few examples la, I went out with my friends to watch movies ke, JJ ke Palm Mall and so on. And I also went out with my parents (mostly for lunch bc what better time to talk than during the time you enjoy good food kan)
I remember going to KLCC a couple of times, first was bcs I wanted to buy books from my TSRCQ list and the other, well just for the heck of it, and although I went there twice je pun rasa mcm muak gak bcs I tend to walk around the place without any definite direction so mcm bosan gak la kalau pergi byk kali haha. Also KLCC is like where I would meet up with Ariff Rosli, who works there at Starbucks, he's a good friend and a good company too so. I also visited KGV one day (accompanying Fadie and Khilda bcs they were going to study abroad so nak jumpa cikgu and all) tp it didn't really ended up well bcs the day we chose to visit was during MerdekaRaya so the teachers were pretty busy with visiting classes and whatnot.
The highlight of meeting back with old friends is probably during my small open house, then I escaped with them to Palm Mall and then Nafiz sleepover at my home and we like talked til three or four am. Honestly meeting and catching up with Nafiz means a lot, and Amirah and Fadie and Syaq too haha.
And then my family, although this raya they didn't celebrate the first syawal in Seremban, it was still okay, although during the first three days were REALLY hectic due to cousins and uncles and aunts coming to our house and I, being one of the sometimes two (kadang kadang kak jeq balik sban jugak) had to rush to the kitchen and to the living room serving drinks and cleaning the dishes and refilling the kuih rayas. Yes I was once again the anak dara like the old days hahaha but it was ok actually, I kinda missed being mum's favorite helper at home *bodek mak sikit* OH and also I drove a lot when I was in Seremban! Honest! I can't seem to get people to believe this, maybe due to the fact that I was a bad driver like one year ago but now I'm pretty cool with driving tho B) I drove my mum to the pasar pagi and to giant and all sorts wooo.
And the highlight for the family time is when we went to Malacca for our family day/family gathering shindig. We stayed at A'famosa's mcm rumah sewa??? And they have this pool in a closed area and I (also after a long time, due to insecurity issues) dove in and took a long swim. Felt pretty good I almost forgot how great being in a pool felt like. Then we had barbecue which was also great. There were like chicken and meat and prawns and kerang and sotong PERGH heavenly. The next day we went for ikan bakar, which was not that great in the first place tapi end up being okay in the end hahaha. Sad tho we didn't have more outings, supposedly we were to take a trip somewhere tapi everyone got plans and we had to improvise.
Alas, my holiday ended pretty quick. I also spend a lot of time home, reading. YES which explains all the TSRQC posts. Well, my summer break in Malaysia was really good, I enjoyed the two months and now I'm back in Moscow to focus back on my studies. So I guess this post ends here? Oh do prepare for another bonus post coming your way pretty soon, hint: it's a video! Alright, see you later!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment