Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bonus Post (pt II)



Hi there, so here you go, my first ever keyboard-playing video. I know it kinda sucks sikit bcs near the end I lagged a couple of times and tbh I was pretty tired bcs this was the 19th take (YES I messed up 18 times to get this one!). And yes fyi this is a sad song (this is the part where my dad complains why do I play sad songs) but I think sad songs are best played using the keyboard/piano bcs they sound better. Now now go easy on me, this the first song I ever finished learning and I never attended anybpiano lessons so give me a break guys haha. And this song is pretty simple it's not that hard to learn(for beginners like yours truly here). My opinion ah en. WHOA I'm honestly tired so see ya later.

Hope you liked it!

No comments: